Some Pics From My 1st Few Weeks Here In Bkk

Grawburg

Very nice! Your photos of the Reclining Buddha are very good...that's a very difficult subject to shoot. You got very nice detail on both the face and the ceiling...which is rare.

Indeed, and I second the question of bprinceuk, what camera are you using?

Great pics from start to finish... and I"m a critical little bastard at the best of times.

Thanks guys. I'm using a Nikon D5000. I switch between a 200mm zoom and a, well, I'm drawing a complete blank on what my wide angle is....drat...this will bug me till I get home. I keep a UV filter on it and hold my breathe for the slow shots. Brighten and sharpen with Photoshop and voila!

Great pics from start to finish... and I"m a critical little bastard at the best of times.

Thanks guys. I'm using a Nikon D5000. I switch between a 200mm zoom and a, well, I'm drawing a complete blank on what my wide angle is....drat...this will bug me till I get home. I keep a UV filter on it and hold my breathe for the slow shots. Brighten and sharpen with Photoshop and voila!

Thank you for the info, I am thinking of investing in a new camera, I will definately take a closer look at the Nikon D5000

Brian