Sandwich Rip-off

onethailand

If I had to guess, I would say that the employee who made the sandwich enjoyed the tuna that was meant for you. Of course the company selling the sandwich is responsible, but I doubt very much that they were aware that this is what you were sold.

EDIT:

Oops. I made the above post immediately after looking at the photo. I've since read the second page of this thread.

Edited by up-country_sinclair

OT, did you have the impression that either:

A - they were hand preparing the sandwiches on-site... or

B - they were simply serving up sandwiches that had been prepared elsewhere, either by Etoile or one of their vendors???

OT, did you have the impression that either:

A - they were hand preparing the sandwiches on-site... or

B - they were simply serving up sandwiches that had been prepared elsewhere, either by Etoile or one of their vendors???

I know they make the other pastries on site. I am not certain about the sandwiches but my instinct says that those are probably prepared off-site either by a company-owned factory or a third-party supplier. Will take a closer look next time.

Good call OP!

If people never complained about crap like that, next time you might get a sandwich with Tuna paste, spread only on half of it.

I also agree that the company is lacking in PR skills, and should of offered you an incentive, (voucher) to go back again.

Edited by gusG