Economic Hotels Near Bumrungard Hospital

dundee007

There is a "cheap" hotel on Soi 1, about 200 m from the back entrance to Bumrungrad hospital. Unfortunately I can't think ot the name. Has a/c, pool and car parking. I'll try to find the name for you.

the Grace Hotel would probably be the nearest. Check the website or call them up for specials.

I wouldn't recommend that pace to my mother n law. :)

yes. i am looking for family friendly hotel......thanks guys anyways.

There is a "cheap" hotel on Soi 1, about 200 m from the back entrance to Bumrungrad hospital. Unfortunately I can't think ot the name. Has a/c, pool and car parking. I'll try to find the name for you.

thanks a lot. really appreciate.

you can check in sumanas house soi 3 behind Marks hotel the cheapest and homely place

in the area let me know if you want the contact number i can find it in my old Mobile

yes. thank you so much for your sincere efforts hamza.

The JW Marriott and the Landmark Hotels are close to Bumrungrad. They are 4 star hotels and as such not so economical by Bangkok standards but certainly a bargain by international standards.

I haven't checked the websites recently but given the political trouble here recently you can probably get a very nice room at one of these hotels right now for around 3000 baht, maybe cheaper.

sumana house, 0847158143, 026550314,

it is the cheapest in the area around 600 per night but when you call they will say much more when you go in person you will get a good deal, if you stay long maybe much less,

you can also check Royal garden beside mark's palace it is around 900 to 1200

But i recommend sumana House because of their service it's small but i had a very good

experience their,

All the best

The JW Marriott and the Landmark Hotels are close to Bumrungrad. They are 4 star hotels and as such not so economical by Bangkok standards but certainly a bargain by international standards.

I haven't checked the websites recently but given the political trouble here recently you can probably get a very nice room at one of these hotels right now for around 3000 baht, maybe cheaper.

great advise. will try though. Thanks Groongthep.

sumana house, 0847158143, 026550314,

it is the cheapest in the area around 600 per night but when you call they will say much more when you go in person you will get a good deal, if you stay long maybe much less,

you can also check Royal garden beside mark's palace it is around 900 to 1200

But i recommend sumana House because of their service it's small but i had a very good

experience their,

All the best

thanks Hamza. Really Appreciate. Thanks again.

If you are using Bumrungrad Hospital you can check into BH Residence. It is attached to the hospital by a sky walk. They have studio apartments for 1900B and one bedroom units for 2750Baht. Slightly less for 2 weeks or longer.

They are not plush, but they are clean and convenient.

http://www.bumrungrad.com/Overseas-Medical...e-services.aspx

Dont know if that is within your price range but you can check it out.

The name of the hotel is the Golden Palace, Tel 02 252 5115. Cheapest room is B 1,100

Unico Leela is over the road and up a bit by the canal. It's a bit of an odd place in that the rooms don't have much natural light, but it's cheap and has internet. Was about 800b last year.

The name of the hotel is the Golden Palace, Tel 02 252 5115. Cheapest room is B 1,100

Thanks a lot Spaniel. This seems to be the place. Thanks again.

Unico Leela is over the road and up a bit by the canal. It's a bit of an odd place in that the rooms don't have much natural light, but it's cheap and has internet. Was about 800b last year.

great. thanks for the advise tw25rw.

Try Euro Park hotel in soi 1. It is just across the road from back of Bumrungrad.

I have stayed there many times but not recently. It is quiet and has a car park.

Their card also says swimming pool which I must admit I never saw.

Phone no:- 0225410745/0225542245

The rooms are quite big and they provide microwave etc.

• 9 months later...

I think you're thinking of the Sara Inn. I stayed there. No frills, but room was clean, bed comfortable, and price a little over 1000 Baht. Good luck.

Try Ever Rich Inn,on Sukhumvit between Soi 5 and 7,Queen room for 1200 a night,i always stay there and its great value.

I think you're thinking of the Sara Inn. I stayed there. No frills, but room was clean, bed comfortable, and price a little over 1000 Baht. Good luck.

I think the cheap rooms do not have windows, and they are on the ground floor, they are next to the train tracks and the freeway.

Other than that, nice little hotel, deluxe rooms, upstairs are 1350 Baht per night.