Toolbars

woralak

they were trying to help you by requesting you to post a screen capture of your problem and post what browser you are using. until we know the following:

- OS

- browser

- browser version

until we know that info, i'll give you the answer you don't want to hear... you've been hijacked and you need to re-install from a clean slate.

Edited by anothertorres

they were trying to help you by requesting you to post a screen capture of your problem and post what browser you are using. until we know the following:

- OS

- browser

- browser version

until we know that info, i'll give you the answer you don't want to hear... you've been hijacked and you need to re-install from a clean slate.

Im really sorry but i dont understand any of this being as im not computer literate (re-install from a clean slate) would you please elaborate (screen capture) i wouldn't know where to start (browser) ?,(browser version) ?,im a very basic user so please bare with me,maybe im thick as well so please excuse me.

Regards Woralak.

- OS

- browser

- browser version

Im really sorry but i dont understand any of this being as im not computer literate (re-install from a clean slate) would you please elaborate (screen capture) i wouldn't know where to start (browser) ?,(browser version) ?,im a very basic user so please bare with me,maybe im thick as well so please excuse me.

Regards Woralak.

That'd be Windows Vista and Internet Explorer then... :)

Seriously though, if you cannot provide some of the information the gents above were asking for you may be better off taking it to some repair place for them to have a look.  

After all if someone were to post here, he/she is driving 'a' car and there is some light somewhere flashing, you surely wouldn't expect anyone being able to give an accurate diagnosis based on that information.  :D

- OS

- browser

- browser version

Regards Woralak.

That'd be Windows Vista and Internet Explorer then... :)

Seriously though, if you cannot provide some of the information the gents above were asking for you may be better off taking it to some repair place for them to have a look.

After all if someone were to post here, he/she is driving 'a' car and there is some light somewhere flashing, you surely wouldn't expect anyone being able to give an accurate diagnosis based on that information. :D

Thank you for your concern,a friend set this computer up for me but has since left here,all i can say is im using windows xp internet explorer 8,the black screen efect does not occur all the time,only sometimes when i open the computer,today it was fine when opened up,sounds like this a more technical problem than i thought so i will take your advice and try to find someone that knows what their doing,im sure all the replies ive had would make sense to anyone who is computer litarate but im not one of them,anyway thanks to all that bothered to enlighten me.

Regards Woralak. :D