Blackpool Versus Cardiff This Saturday

macanello

Need to find out if this game is on True sport this weekend as I would like to have a going up party for the Tangerines.

I bought a 42 inch tv for the world cup and would really like to stay home with friends and watch it in safety.

However if it's not on True does anyone know where they will be showing the game

Cheers

Macanello

All i can say is good luck Blackpool,a great day out by the seaside!

What a great awayday it is there,Cardiff is just boring now as we have been there so often and the only good thing is the Millenium stadiums proximaty to everything,but Cardiff dont play there so forget it.

Any update on tonight's game.

Bangkok is under curfew so the only way to see it really is to take a room in town and watch it at the crossbar if Brian has it on.

I'm well pissed off that True are showing repeats of Italian games from the season that has just finished at 9pm

Looks like another radio job unless Brian can get the game on. I don't think anywhere else in Bangkok would put it on

Come on Cardiff...

Sorry MSingh, All respect to Cardiff but I can never remember when so many top flight supporters were praying for one team to win the Championship play-off. (It's not Cardiff).

I know what you're saying, but i have a few Cardiff Friends & i love their passion etc..

However i do remember going to Ninian before & getting sh*t & p*s thrown at me but never mind.. :)

The Game is being advertised in lots of Bars here on Samui Chaps, as soon as i find out what Channel they're advertising on i'll post on this thread.

Dont know if this helps anybody but it is being advertised in witherspoons in pattaya. Not sure what channel its on though. Somebody said it may be through a slingbox system online?

Up the Seasiders

Looks like we are missing the most entertaining match of the year, 2-2 coming up to the half!

Edit: in the one minute I came here to give you the score, Backpool scored again! 3-2.

(And truesport is showing lazio udinese and a rerun of a friendly between spain and belgium) :)

Edited by bkkjames

Sounds like a good game. Typical Turdsport can't even manage to put this game on, and end up showing dross repeats from The Pizza Express League. :)

Pathetic aye ??

I missed the first half, decided to stream the second half & missed all the Goals.. :D

Well done Blackpool, good luck to them.