New / Old

Doza

With respect to the OP who is a newbie by admission,I think you have to be very careful these days on info you give about yourself on the net,if a strange on the street walked up to you and said how old are you,you would tell them to mind their own business.

You often see questions pop up on here,like what did you do before,how long have you here,what does your name mean,what bank do you use.All little bits of seemingly harmless info

Identity theft is a big thing these days,maybe its one person asking all the same questions(I love conspiracy theory's)

Flame away LOL

I've got nothing to hide, nothing to hide at all.

I am 31 next wednesday (22nd) and this is me.

DogAttack.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With respect to the OP who is a newbie by admission,I think you have to be very careful these days on info you give about yourself on the net,if a strange on the street walked up to you and said how old are you,you would tell them to mind their own business.

You often see questions pop up on here,like what did you do before,how long have you here,what does your name mean,what bank do you use.All little bits of seemingly harmless info

Identity theft is a big thing these days,maybe its one person asking all the same questions(I love conspiracy theory's)

Flame away LOL

DogAttack.jpg

OMG... your looking older than I remembered... :o

totster :D

Flame away LOL

DogAttack.jpg

Ugly bastard aren't yer

Flame away LOL

DogAttack.jpg

Ugly bastard aren't yer

Not sure who would want to steal that identity!!!!!!! :D

Flame away LOL

DogAttack.jpg

Ugly bastard aren't yer

Not sure who would want to steal that identity!!!!!!! :D

he is uglier than a hat full or ass-holes in real life. :D

I think this pic is actually a good shot :D