Looking For Supplier Of Custom Size Carboard Shipping Boxes.

We are looking for a company in/around Bangkok that can manufacture cardboard shipping boxes in a unique (not standard) size.

So far all of the companies we have contacted (half dozen so far) require minimum orders of 500 boxes or more. We really only need ~100 or so.

We would be most grateful if anyone can refer us to a company that can supply what we're looking for.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

TonyBKK

normall if a minimum order is 500, and supposedly at that minimum quantity, each piece would cost 10 thb....

if you only desire to order only 100 which as far as their product overhead and cost are concerned and

in order for them to breakeven with some profit....

they would probably charge you something in the neighborhood of 13 thb per piece....

or do you think that your price of 13 thb per is too high for you....?

best wishes and cheers nakachalet

normall if a minimum order is 500, and supposedly at that minimum quantity, each piece would cost 10 thb....

if you only desire to order only 100 which as far as their product overhead and cost are concerned and

they would probably charge you something in the neighborhood of 13 thb per piece....

That's the funny thing- we've spoken to some of the biggest manufacturers and told them we'd be will to pay more for a smaller quantity, but thus far we've been unable to find a company that wants our business.

We're willing to pay as much as 50 Baht/box.

We've spoken to the following companies:

Thai Cardboard

Thai Carton

Complete Packaging

Ekarach Paper

Bangkok Package Industry

Intergreen Group

A couple said they'd get back to us and never did. The rest said they require a minimum order of 500 or more boxes... Period...

So, if anyone has a recommendation for another company we should try we'd be most grateful for a referral.

Thank you!

That's the funny thing- we've spoken to some of the biggest manufacturers and told them we'd be will to pay more for a smaller quantity, but thus far we've been unable to find a company that wants our business.

Thai Cardboard

Thai Carton

Complete Packaging

Ekarach Paper

Bangkok Package Industry

Intergreen Group

A couple said they'd get back to us and never did. The rest said they require a minimum order of 500 or more boxes... Period...

So, if anyone has a recommendation for another company we should try we'd be most grateful for a referral.

Thank you!

hi

you really ought to spell out all your specs.... regarding your box....

1-which material?

2-what is the actual contents and wt of contents, so as to estimate crushing threshold?

3-what size and dimension required?

4-what color?

5-do u have a diagram?

6-own pickup or delivery?

7-which party to pay for initial setup and tooling? et cetera

pls try to spell out everything that you expect the finished product to look like and be like.... ok?

Thai Cardboard

Thai Carton

Complete Packaging

Ekarach Paper

Bangkok Package Industry

Intergreen Group

Thank you!

What size are the boxes roughtly? I order boxes in CM but mine are quite big.

QUOTE (BigBikeBKK @ 2010-06-03 23:46:54) QUOTE (nakachalet @ 2010-06-03 19:30:41) normall if a minimum order is 500, and supposedly at that minimum quantity, each piece would cost 10 thb....

Thai Cardboard

Thai Carton

Complete Packaging

Ekarach Paper

Bangkok Package Industry

Intergreen Group

Thank you!

What size are the boxes roughtly? I order boxes in CM but mine are quite big.

Dear blakegeee and nakachalet,

Thank you for your replies.

We're looking for a company that can make 100 plain (unprinted) double wall corrugated cardboard shipping boxes that measure approximately 9" x 17" x 30" (23cm x 43cm x 76cm)

It's not a standard size, but I can't imagine it can be so difficult to make this.

Thank you for any referrals you can provide.

Warm regards,

Tony

Bump

Sorry for the delay, we've been quite busy lately. I am going to have to get some more boxes made for myself within the next 2 weeks or so. I don't have their phone number so I will have to talk to them when we go in. If you PM me your phone number than I can keep you posted easier.

• 7 months later...

Thai Cardboard

Thai Carton

Complete Packaging

Ekarach Paper

Bangkok Package Industry

Intergreen Group

are any of these companies on the internet? it is my experiance that most companies in thailand dont have a website so its difficult to see what it is they actually produce. i am looking for cardboard box manufacturers in thailand to supply custom made boxes in bulk with our company logo printed on them. any further help to this thread is appriciated!

P.S. sorry for hi-jacking this thread! :whistling:

• 7 months later...

Hi all I'm also sorry for hijacking this thread.

I was wondering if any of you had any luck with finding a box manufacturer? I need however many it is for minimum order 100(h)x90(w)x100(l)cm boxes with an A4 sized logo on each side and it needs to be strong enough to export 20kg (was told level 5-7). Any pointers would be much appreciated!