Non -Ed Visa Application For Turkish Citizen

Dear all,

I am relocating to Bangkok on the 15th-20th of July 2010 and I will need a Non-Ed visa through one of the Thai Language Centers. As I have been advised in two different way by two different school , I would like share that here and get some exact answers .

I am a Turkish citizen and I need to know if I could apply for the ED visa when I arrive there and get the visa in one of the border countries ( Laos , Cambodia etc. ) as I will be arriving there in the middle of July and It doesnt seem that I could have enough time to have it in my own country. So , the situation , one school says , yes ı can , the other says no, I have to get from my own country.

By the way , I would appreciate any idea about a recommended school which would have evening classes after 7 pm.

I really need help guys and I dont have much time . Thanks much for your responses from now on .

Talk to you soon .

Best Regards ,

Burak Culak

Try with thailanguagesolutions.com They can do the paperwork and you must take it to Embassy out of country like Laos or Cambodia. Skype Pormipon or call her.

822 686 575 ( 66 ) area code for Thailand. Tell her you spoke with Alex.

Edited by Colabamumbai

Try with thailanguagesolutions.com They can do the paperwork and you must take it to Embassy out of country like Laos or Cambodia. Skype Pormipon or call her.

822 686 575 ( 66 ) area code for Thailand. Tell her you spoke with Alex.

Thanks a lot for your reply . I will call them for sure , but ı just exactly need to know that I could get ED visa by the way you told me . Other than that , I can not wait to get it there or I can not get back from there to there .

I feel stuck . I need an exact information. I need someone Turkish and got his Visa there. I wish I can find .

Thanks a lot again.

All the best ,

Burak

The correct number is 022 6065 75 or Mobile 081 308 0287. Sorry the first number was wrong I have trouble diffrentiating 0 from 8 on my cell phone.

Thanks alot . I have talked to her and got the information . I will talk to her again for the details on skype .

All the best

Burak

Dear Mr. Burak

I would like to share my expirience about Thai visa that I know some. First, I think you will come to Thailand without visa (I guess). For Turkish citizens, you can stay at here without visa (just only stamp at airport) 30 days. For your Non-ED visa, you can apply at Malaysia (Cambodia - I am not sure) BUT not at Lao. And the ducument for non-ED visa will be abit different depend on Thai Embassy in that country. You should call and ask to them. This is website that you can check: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand : : Kuala Lumpur. Tomorrow, I will call to Thai Embassy at Cambodia, I will ask for you, insallah. Hoping you get the right detail as you want.

Regards,

Uncharee

A lot of Turks come here and study in language schools. I know that the language schools push hard for customers and can get your visa done as easily as going to the toilet. I would contact them. They have some flashing ads on the thaivisa forum homepage so it shouldn't be rocket science getting their contact info. I am certain they would be delighted to hear from you and get the job done

mfs

Thanks a lot guys!

Ayse thank you that you shared that with me , actually one of these school called Laos for me and they got the information that the rule changed that after may 2010 and i am able to get it there , and i am coming with a 60 days 2 entry visa. And of course i would still appreciate that you would check the Cambodia for me and share it . Thanks a lot

and My friend same thanks alot that you made me smile about your comment and yes it seems as you told me and they have things to figure out the visa issue . i wish i will not have a problem there . Thank you again .

All the best

Burak