Buying Gold In Bulk

If you think you are going to get a better price by "buying in bulk", you won't. Gold prices are set world wide every second. You buy 1 oz or 5 tons, the price is the same per oz.

Completely Untrue, but I would say that, if you think you will get information about this on the internet, forget it, you will only attract conman and scams.

If you think you are going to get a better price by "buying in bulk", you won't. Gold prices are set world wide every second. You buy 1 oz or 5 tons, the price is the same per oz.

Completely Untrue, but I would say that, if you think you will get information about this on the internet, forget it, you will only attract conman and scams.

Actually I think a bit misnomer....

While it is true the price of gold is the price of gold...

When buying 99.99% pure gold bullion or coins you may get a better price due to a lower premium attached to the price of gold. If you purchase larger quantities.

Unless of course you go for a physical delivery from a COMEX contract...in which case the price of gold is still the price of gold albeit no premium....AFAIK these are 100 oz min & last I heard folks were not getting the 35 oz mini contracts filled anymore. Perhaps someone who has actually taken delivery from COMEX will jump in.

Edited by flying

Actually I think a bit misnomer....

While it is true the price of gold is the price of gold...

When buying 99.99% pure gold bullion or coins you may get a better price due to a lower premium attached to the price of gold. If you purchase larger quantities.

Unless of course you go for a physical delivery from a COMEX contract...in which case the price of gold is still the price of gold albeit no premium....AFAIK these are 100 oz min & last I heard folks were not getting the 35 oz mini contracts filled anymore. Perhaps someone who has actually taken delivery from COMEX will jump in.

Okay, maybe you can find someone that will rip you off by charging above the market rate. But there is no way you are going to get a better price anywhere on any quantity than the quoted spot price from the Comex. If you think you have a source, let me know and we will arbitrage all day long. Then we can take our profits to the fountain of youth, and become young and dumb again.

aai yaaa yaaa....

interested in buying gold bul in kilo brick....?

what currency is used for the medium of exchange pls?

where do you wish to take possession?

would you prefer a fob or cif delivery?

if you have the endorseable currency,

the proper clearance and

authenticated govt certificate/license to purchase and sell gold....

excepting countries such as, vietnam, cambodia, burma et al

we could offer you a discount and there is no commissionable fee.

but purchaser will need to organize your own security convoy....

Okay, maybe you can find someone that will rip you off by charging above the market rate. But there is no way you are going to get a better price anywhere on any quantity than the quoted spot price from the Comex.

Yes true the Spot Price is the base.

None will get it lower unless they meet a desperate seller in the middle of the night ;)

But none get that spot price except those who take physical delivery of a Comex 100 oz min. Contract.

Everyone else pays a premium above spot price. Which is what your calling market price?

So it is not a rip it is standard business. If in fact you know of a legit source that sells 99.99% pure gold bullion or coins please share it.

We are talking physical gold here I presume not some scrap of paper that reads you have gold shares somewhere. Because that is not gold ;)

Edited by flying