Lawyer For Land Transfer

DreamRider

I am soon to be involved in some land transfer on Phuket. Could anyone recommend a good lawyer for associated contracts.

I have heard there is a company the name I believe is Siam International. Where is their office and can anyone give any feedback?

Many thanks

I have very good lawyer, was partner in Price Waterhouse, now has own firm with 3 other ladies (Four Friends Ltd), Chao Fa East Road. Fluent English, excellent on land things and very good for me several times. Great personality and very nasty opponent. PM me if you want contact.

WIth the exception of Sabre, many thanks for the informative replies above, I'll PM in due course.

What a hurtful thing to say.

After all, my advice may in fact be the most valuable given so far.

If you don't take a bit of time to do some very basic research yourself (which you clearly have not done if you have to ask for the address) then how do you expect to be in a position to evaluate any of the recommendations given here?

The expression 'blind leading the blind' comes to mind.

After all, the recommendations could be coming from the lawyers themselves, masquerading as fellow investors.

And of course you can find personal opinions with google. The internet is bloated with personal opinions.

Now say 'thank you ...'

Edited by Sabre

What a hurtful thing to say.

After all, my advice may in fact be the most valuable given so far.

If you don't take a bit of time to do some very basic research yourself (which you clearly have not done if you have to ask for the address) then how do you expect to be in a position to evaluate any of the recommendations given here?

The expression 'blind leading the blind' comes to mind.

After all, the recommendations could be coming from the lawyers themselves, masquerading as fellow investors.

And of course you can find personal opinions with google. The internet is bloated with personal opinions.

Now say 'thank you ...'

Here Endeth the Lesson

Once again, thanks to those who gave direct answers to my OP (two of which I have followed up)

Edited by LivinginKata
Rude remark removed