Thai Visa Forum Chiang Mai

techno

Are there any TV members that can give me some advice. When l log into Thai Visa formum l get a message connect or stay offline. Unless l use the connect system l am unable to review each topic and cannot exit an existing page unless connect is used. I noticed that last month my TOT telephone bill had doubled as it looks as if l am charged 3 baht to connect in the same way as a telephone call and this can be many times when using Thai Visa Forum. I use Triple T internet premium. Would appreciate any help as l am not very good with computers and l had no problem and was accessing Thai Visa forums without the need to keep using the connect sign until Thai visa changed its format recently

Thanks

Im having a little trouble also with it but mine keeps logging me out even between pages and topics it does it sometimes. I have to keep signing in all the time even though I have checked the box that says remember me.

I was just about to reply to this topic, then realised that I was not logged in. I never logged out and always check the 'remember me' box. Must be a glitch in the new software. I don't know about you but I am getting up to 20 e mails per day from topics that I never subscribed to!

Cheers, Rick

I was just about to reply to this topic, then realised that I was not logged in. I never logged out and always check the 'remember me' box. Must be a glitch in the new software. I don't know about you but I am getting up to 20 e mails per day from topics that I never subscribed to!

Cheers, Rick

Sounds like the OP has his connection set incorrectly. You need to go to your Control Panel, Network and Internet connections and make sure you are connecting via the Local area connection or wireless and not dial up. It sounds to me as tho you are still using the dial up instead of the broadband.

• Like 1

Sounds like the OP has his connection set incorrectly. You need to go to your Control Panel, Network and Internet connections and make sure you are connecting via the Local area connection or wireless and not dial up. It sounds to me as tho you are still using the dial up instead of the broadband.

Many thanks sbk for the info and now my problems seem to have been resolved. It was easy to rectify even with my knowledge of computers