Chiang Mai'S First 500B Burger

ThePunPun

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonzo, do you need a 2nd-hand fork-lift truck, to deliver your mega-burger to-the-table ? I'm afraid that some of your helpful staff might otherwise rupture themselves ! :o:D

U mean Lupture ????

they are all trained to know if they can't carry it,,,,,, nibble around the edges until you can :D

Gonzo, you may need the fork-lift to remove members of the CMFBA after they have a Pun Pun burger induced stroke.

That's not a burger, that is a sub! Burgers are round! :P

At the end of the day it all ends up the same.

Yep.... Bendable Burgers

:)

or a foot long medley of burnt burgers on cheap bread with greasy onions, unripe tomatoes, tasteless lettuce and processed E number ridden cheese. Yum :)

That's not a burger, that is a sub! Burgers are round! :P

At the end of the day it all ends up the same.

Yep.... Bendable Burgers

:)

or a foot long medley of burnt burgers on cheap bread with greasy onions, unripe tomatoes, tasteless lettuce and processed E number ridden cheese. Yum :)

Pretty close, but as can be said , you're a couple inches short....

:P

Pretty close, but as can be said , you're a couple inches short....

Well that changes everything! Bring it on... Next time please include a scale or a familiar +/- foot long object to relate the size to! :)

Now now those photos are banned on TV....we must protect eeks sensativitieis.

Im getting the distinct impression im being picked on. :passifier:

But anyway.. has anyone actually been brave enough to try Gonzo's monster burger yet?

(there were a few innuendos that came to mind before choosing the safer route. Nice girls just dont say this stuff. We think it. But we dont say it. :lol:)

I'm surprised there isn't a Kobe, Truffle and Foie Gras burger in CM to take the most expensive crown.

Even being a mostly vegetarian I would like to try one of those.

If a person is after quantity induced post dining comatose experience then 500 baht seems to buy a lot more interesting damage around town at various buffets etc.

I'm surprised there isn't a Kobe, Truffle and Foie Gras burger in CM to take the most expensive crown.

Even being a mostly vegetarian I would like to try one of those.

If a person is after quantity induced post dining comatose experience then 500 baht seems to buy a lot more interesting damage around town at various buffets etc.

maybe , but we come close to having a lock on the comatose krap.....

and little miss eek.....re your inuendos comment..... I remember a nice young lady making a comment to the effect, let us know if someone can get that thing down in one sitting... hmmmm..... blush blush

Advertising does in fact work....... especially on Thai Visa

.....and I would be the first to say a big Thank You to Thai Visa, both for the new guests that have been generated and especially for the new friends we have made.

and as a proud to be a sponsoring group, yes we are trying to work out some type of contest for the hearty eaters and for those who do not care about artery stuffage....

as they say in Mexico....... Viva la Grub

G

Edited by ThePunPun

I can't believe there are 4 pages of respones about hamburgers.....Advertising does work in wonderfully devious ways doesn't it.

everyone knows that Sex and burgers both sell.

and in both cases its much better if there are great BUNS

I can't believe there are 4 pages of respones about hamburgers.....Advertising does work in wonderfully devious ways doesn't it.

everyone knows that Sex and burgers both sell.

I too always enjoy a nice roll ! :whistling: