Donating Clothing And Furniture

jomtiened

Holy Redeemer Catholic Church (St Vincent dePaul Society) is always looking for donations of both clothing and household good. but I dont know if they offer a pickup service. The church is located behind the US Consulate on Soi Ruamrudee. Here is their tel number: 02 256-6157 or 02 256-6422

Contact this outfit down in Klong Toey: http://www.mercycentre.org/

They'll send a vehicle to pick up your excess. I once donated a refrigerator, no problem.

FYI, that's Fr Joe Maier's group.

Mac

about 2 years ago or so, I had things to donate too, no rubbish, plenty of clothes and shoes (some completely new) in excellent condition plus a couple of useful household items.

I had emailed MERCYCENTRE before I contacted anyone else, but they did not even bother to reply.

so I asked the forum here and someone recommended SCADBANGKOK animals rescue (scadbangkok.org), they obviously have a shop where they sell those donations to turn it into money.

they replied to my email immediately and we set a date to collect the items.

a well-dressed and friendly Thai gentleman arrived with his pick-up perfectly on time and after another five minutes he had left already with all my donated items.

I felt I had done it the right way and would therefore recommend this organisation