Nflgames

charley1947

The best advise I can give at the moment is any bar with a red dish. Truevison/UBC on ASN. Ask.

It only costs around 4,000 thb to have a truevision installed wherever available, then you can watch most of the games at the comfort of your own space.

I'm looking for a place to watch Washington v. Dallas on Monday 13 September at 7:00 am. What about the UN? I can listen to my games (Washington Redskins) on www.wmal.com. Who's your team?

The UN Irish Pub in Central Chiang Mai seems to show NFL games - listed on a board out side by front door.

I'm looking for a place to watch Washington v. Dallas on Monday 13 September at 7:00 am. What about the UN? I can listen to my games (Washington Redskins) on www.wmal.com. Who's your team?

The only place I can thank of that has UBC and opens at 8 AM and would show the game is Mad Dog. Not to many bars are going to be open at that time of the morning. Ill be at home watching the game.

The only place I can thank of that has UBC and opens at 8 AM and would show the game is Mad Dog. Not to many bars are going to be open at that time of the morning. Ill be at home watching the game.

Will they be showing the NBC Sunday Night Games from America? Any Preseason action? What about internet feeds? I noticed I can get cnbc for 9.95 per month ala carte and bloomberg for free online.

Edited by Thighlander

Will they be showing the NBC Sunday Night Games from America? Any Preseason action? What about internet feeds? I noticed I can get cnbc for 9.95 per month ala carte and bloomberg for free online.

ALL NFL games including pre season are shown exclusively on UBC/Truevision Channel 108/ASN. They are the only authorized broadcaster in Thailand. They show approximately 5 live games per week plus they replay the games. As for my previous post about Mad Dog, IMHO they have the best British Breakfast in town and at the correct price.

Edited by gotlost

Thanks; I will have a look.

ALL NFL games including pre season are shown exclusively on UBC/Truevision Channel 108/ASN. They are the only authorized broadcaster in Thailand. They show approximately 5 live games per week plus they replay the games. As for my previous post about Mad Dog, IMHO they have the best British Breakfast in town and at the correct price.