Listening Music Or Watching Movies

sannook

In my view, listening to music is better than watching the movie for three reasons. First, music can create the imagination for the listeners, but movie cannot. They may have imagination on content of the music. For example, music of Mozart and Franz Schubert can make a new idea or help growth of the baby.Seconds, it can heal patient who were ill or feel stress because music can help them comfort too. For example, Research center of Imperial College in London used music therapy to treat dreariness. Finally, nowadays music can bring to listen between your trips. For example, when you go back home or travel in another place.In conclusion, I believe that music makes our mind relaxed, so we should choose to listen to a good meaning music for happy and good mental health. What do you think about this? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

music and movies?...different forms of stimulation/entertainment, surely...

movies are about story telling and sometimes I think about a scene in a movie that was memorable and wonder what it was that made it such...dialog...photography...editing? then when I'm at home with my video collection I can play it to see what it was....requires yer full attention...

music is when I've had some drinks and then jump around with a vigorous air guitar or conduct the Chicago Philharmonic...or become maudlin an' cry into my vodka over loves or loved ones that have been lost over the years... :crying:

then there are times without any stimulation at all...just sitting quietly alone usually with some vodka late at night and am tremendously entertained...

:crazy: