Moderators Welcome!

Blinky Bill

A meeting of the boffins? Sounds good to me! : )

May I suggest a change of venue - The Red Lion. I am sure the (sorely missed) "KevinHunt" would welcome you all with open arms. Perhaps the mods could wear some funky little clip on lapel badge so as to easily identify themselves? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Pikey.

• Like 1

May I suggest a change of venue - The Red Lion. I am sure the (sorely missed) "KevinHunt" would welcome you all with open arms. Perhaps the mods could wear some funky little clip on lapel badge so as to easily identify themselves? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Pikey.

No good....Remember NO RIFF RAFF

Hope you find Tuskers open. I walked in yesterday evening, about 8 pm, and there were no customers and no staff either. Ended up in the Irish Pun instead.

CMMCB

I don't know what happened there CMMCB it was my night off last night. Tuskers was open I don't know where the staff were when you walked int but I will be checking it out.

We will be open on Friday as we are 7 days a week,

I agree on the tourists comment, I couldn't get a seat last friday, loads of foriegners in there. I ended up at the guitar man but there was a strange guy in there with loads of tatoo's. Good singer though, if you like that sort of thing.

Edited by sbk
deleted quoted post removed

Knowing Senor Blinky fairly well, I would say that he would be amenable to visiting all of the above mentioned venues on his visit. I recall we were at all on his last brief visit.

In addition to a few other places, but those shall remain secret, except to the cognescenti.....:whistling:

I agree on the tourists comment, I couldn't get a seat last friday, loads of foriegners in there. I ended up at the guitar man but there was a strange guy in there with loads of tatoo's. Good singer though, if you like that sort of thing.

Probably Nicky, he (or his wife) owns the place.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Someone likes to live dangerously )

• Like 1