Invitation: Thaivisa Member's Party Friday July 29

george

It was good to see you my bro tornado last nite. Eventhough he did not make any jokes as he was sick like a dog, but his present was pretty lovely.

Thank you for compliments ka, Jockstar and leith. For your info leith, I never hate you mate and I am prettier than the last time you saw me :o

Stumaster, I respect your opinion that you thought no harm was being made that night and that dude was just drunk, no big deal.

BUT I AM THE ONE WHO WAS TOUCHED , NOT TOUCH BUT LEAN ON!!! I THINK I HAVE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY FEELING HERE.

If you go to the bar with your sister. As she was talking to her mate at the counter, here come the drunken old man, put his head on your sister's shoulder and lean on her, back against back... what would you say? Would you still say ok , it is not a big deal?

I am a decent woman, you cannot just grap me wherever you want.

Being drunk does not mean you can get away with this, KEN

Regret that I couldn't make it, was planning to go actually but got dragged off to another party by friends from work, so got "pissed" at Thonglor instead! :D

Jockstar & missus: Sorry you guys, if I had known you were expecting me I would have called your missus to tell her I wasn't showing up! :o

Bambi: Was really looking forward to meeting you, wanna get together some other time? :D

baht&sold: Sorry hon, I know you missed me... but honeyen was there so I guess you weren't too disappointed, eh? (หึง... :D)

Tornado: Khor tod naaaaa! Didn't log on until today, so didn't realize you were in town! Next time ja.. :D

When is Scampy due back ? I didn't realize last night was his LAST night in Bangkok. Sorry I missed Round 2 (thanks for the SMS though) :o

Eh? Scampy has been away for a couple of months.

Currently in China!

Edited by Jockstar

If you go to the bar with your sister. As she was talking to her mate at the counter, here come the drunken old man, put his head on your sister's shoulder and lean on her, back against back... what would you say? Would you still say ok , it is not a big deal?

Was this the whole incident? A drunk guy leaning against a girls back? From what I was hearing before there was a guy running around groping all the girls, like an 'octopus' someone said to me.

Any other reports on this one?

Kringle was there? Glad I never made it!

It's all water under the bridge as they might say and I have no problem with you. I hope I get to meet you the next time.

I had a great time and am sorry to say if I met the MOOG, I can't remember. :o I say some things here that maybe is not always what I truely believe as sometimes I post when I've had a few and do generally try to apologise for any really bad things I might say. I am very glad to have met some really nice people at this party and look forward to meeting them ALL again. I have missed listing a lot of people on my posts of this but I do remember most of you and if not by name , then by spirit anyway. :D

Cheers,

Chris

Secondly, Tots especially, but any of us who could not attend,

Did it not feel as though all our friends were off to a party that we were only allowed to watch from the sidelines.

Yes kayo.... I feel very left out :D I hate missing out...

And you know, there are so many people I would like to meet, some great characters I reckon.... I'm lucky enough to have met some members already, and had a great night out in BKK.

But never mind, there's always next time... :o

totster :D

I was'nt there so I cannot comment, I've been told some of what happened regarding Ken and it seems to me like it should be forgotten about now, he obviously can't remember anything.

From what I've heard he leaned on somebody and they did'nt like it, he did'nt exactly grope did he?

Forget about it. :o

I was'nt there so I cannot comment, I've been told some of what happened regarding Ken and it seems to me like it should be forgotten about now, he obviously can't remember anything.

From what I've heard he leaned on somebody and they did'nt like it, he did'nt exactly grope did he?

I agree.... I'm sure Ken is more than embarassed just at the thought of it... no point in keeping on about it...

I agree.... I'm sure Ken is more than embarassed just at the thought of it... no point in keeping on about it...

Agreed , but why are we still talking about it then ?

:D

Sounds like it was a great night.

Sorry to have missed it despite having planned my attire. Was suddenly waylaid and was never in control of my time from there on.

I will make a point next time to hide from possible distractions.

Well done Kreon

:o:D

Teach.

'cause it's like watching a soap opera that you never admit to watching :D

Forget about it. :D

Cos even though we weren't there, we can talk about it... kind of like a consolation prize... :o

Cos even though we weren't there, we can talk about it... kind of like a consolation prize... :o

Any pics?

of Ken ?

Hands up anybody that has made a complete tit of themselves whan having lots too many...and can't remember the next day.never happened to me...honest. :o

Edit:I'm not talking about malicious or violent behaviour though..

Edited by chuchok

So... it was KENNY?

:o