Stupid Firefox Question

sbk

OK, I must have my cookies set wrong or something because everytime I close firefox and reopen it I must re-log onto Thaivisa. Which, with my dial up connection being what it is, is a pain in the bum.

So, how do I set my cookies to keep me logged in all the time on my own computer? And yes, I have the little box selected, and have thaivisa cookies allowed, so that is not it. Sorry if this one seems stupid but it's always the obvious ones that get me :o

Try making sure the login and password is saved in Firefox. Go to tools > options > saved passwords > view saved passwords > then if its there delete it, login again and it should re-prompt you to save the password. If its not there then add it.

It should then remember you next time you arrive here or hotmail or wherever.

Sorry guys but I cringe when i see something like this.

You leave yourself open to sooo much hassle if someone else gets onto your machine as they have immediate access to all your passwords. Or you use someone else machine and leave the password on there.....

You leave yourself open to sooo much hassle if someone else gets onto your machine as they have immediate access to all your passwords. Or you use someone else machine and leave the password on there.....

Did I say anything about getting someone else to do it or doing it on someone elses machine?

Did I say anything about getting someone else to do it or doing it on someone elses machine?

look at the little words I have highlighted for you.

You got ashampoo or similar that runs on shut down Thetyim?

Of course, someone could get on my computer with a keystroke program too. Chances we take. I don't save passwords for my bank account or credit cards after all.

Anyway, no that isn't it, the TV page comes up and eventually it fills in my user name and password in the login section (my dial up being what it is, that is)but I still have to click the login button and then it logs me in. I want to stay logged in, not have to relog in every time.