Are You A Pikey Chav?

It seems that the UK is now becoming over run by "chavs".

At first i did'nt even know what a chav was but after a bit of homework i've discovered that they are the new race of British youth.

Personally i find it all a bit pathetic and pikeyish, :D

Are you a chav?

take the test

Here's my result-

You are 18 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Wonder what result DJ Pat gets? :D:D:o

Edited by davethailand

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are 11 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Wannabe chav

You are 10 % chav

Not happy about 10% looks like eating pot noodles and my sister having a hot tub in her garden makes me a wannabe :o

Edited by daleyboy

So where are these guys from, I have never heard of them in the States and we seem to have everything, are they same as slavs or something, i think we got them, some kind of Russians or something, crazy people out there.. :D

It seems that the UK is now becoming over run by "chavs".

At first i did'nt even know what a chav was but after a bit of homework i've discovered that they are the new race of British youth.

Personally i find it all a bit pathetic and pikeyish, :D

Are you a chav?

take the test

Here's my result-

You are 18 % chav

Wonder what result DJ Pat gets? :D  :D  :o

So where are these guys from, I have never heard of them in the States and we seem to have everything, are they same as slavs or something, i think we got them, some kind of Russians or something, crazy people out

Try this site, glasgowsurvival.co.uk, it would be funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.

One of the reasons I left.

Wannabe chav

You are 10 % chav

seems the pot noodle in my student days and 2 year stint working near blackpool did it for me, and oh I take the shampoo from the hotel to fill it up with mine cos I like the little bottles :o

Oh dear god somebody please kill me. I hope someone gets higher than this.

Wannabe chav

You are 23 % chav

You are 15 % chav.

Phew...not the worst!

I got 15% too...... :D

I have eaten in a Little Chef, I have purchased flowers at a petrol station. I have been to Ibiza more than once, I have been to Blackpool pleasure beach and I have nicked the freebies from a hotel! :o !

These are my crimes and I confess to them in the hope of receiving Absolution! :D !

I could tell you, but then I'd have to...

My result: 18% Chav. I just don't believe it!

I think what let me down was:

1. Yes, I've actually eaten at a Little Chef. The M4 doesn't have many places and I was bl00dy hungry!

2. Yes, I had a huge collection of hotel shampoos in my bathroom cabinet. A bit like collecting miniature bottles of wine.

3. Yes, I called my gran "Nan". So what?

4. Pay as you go phones... it's normal in Thailand. Isn't it?

5. Afternoons in the Amusement Arcade. Great fun. :o

6. What's wrong with Corned Beef for chrissake?

54%!!!!???? Eh! What! Who!!??

You are the official chav-in-training, you know where you want to be but there are still a few obstacles to get through before you make it as a fully paid up member of chavdom. Keep on flying the Burberry flag, watch a few more episodes of Footballer's Wives and you'll be home and dry.

<deleted>!

Too long in North London!

I'm out of here..........

That chavscum.com site is equally hilarious and depressing.

There are some amazingly decent looking girls dotted around the gallery but when you realise that they are all getting theirs from some demibrained cretin and will have 4 kids from a possible 8 different fathers by the time they are 22 one feels an urge to head for the airport.

Is this really the face of British youth today? I despair. I'm heading off back to Thailand. I refuse to reproduce in this country!