Need To Rent Limo With Minbar

Blake7

You may want to get in touch with the Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya. They offer "Champagne Limousine Airport Service" with a couple of "Kittens" to keep you company during the trip. :o:D

Edited by bino

for 10 million I will put ice and beer in the back of my pick-up and drive you around for a week, including Diesel

Has the back of your pick up got air con? if it has i would love to rent it off you for that price :o

Does anyone know where I can rent a limo with minibar and the whole chave set up? Would be from Don Muang to Pattaya - money no object!

While at an airport in Maryland the other week, my wife saw a stretch limo. She said it was the first time in her life she saw such a car. She wanted to take a photo of it to send to her mother, it was that unusual. Prior to coming to America this year, my wife lived in Bangkok. So if they exist, they are very rare indeed. Good luck.

Theres NO USA Stretch Style limos in BKK, well at least there wasn't last year, I looked everywhere. BUT you can hire a New Rolls Royce with Chauffer to pick you up at Donny, give the 'Penninsular Hotel' a call. Also you could hire a Private Helicopter to pick you up at Donny Airport a couple of years ago through the 'Dusit Thani Hotel'. :o

Edited by Mr Helper

Theres NO USA Stretch Style limos in BKK, well at least there wasn't last year, I looked everywhere. <snip>

Funny I say one last week, turning right from Asoke into Sukhumvit. It was the big long "Sausage Dog"

I was interested because it was an Australian Ford LTD, 5 Litre V8 and all that. I was interested because I used to own the corresponding Fairlane.

As I drive the "Issan" I didn't write down the name.

Theres NO USA Stretch Style limos in BKK, well at least there wasn't last year, I looked everywhere. <snip>

Funny I say one last week, turning right from Asoke into Sukhumvit. It was the big long "Sausage Dog"

I was interested because it was an Australian Ford LTD, 5 Litre V8 and all that. I was interested because I used to own the corresponding Fairlane.

As I drive the "Issan" I didn't write down the name.

Two Ford stretches came in from Oz a few years ago but were not successful here. They obviously can't handle the soi's