Samui - Bangkok One Way - 1,950 Thb

Just recieved an email from Bangkok Airways

if you book between 16th - 20 th October and fly between the 1st - 30 th of November, then the fare is 1,950 THB One Way, you have to use the Coupon Code - M3HFKQL ( so you have to book via www.bangkokair.com )

promotion is also on there facebook page

Maybe the tough times are hitting them also !, but this is a way forward for Bangkok Air, bring on the cheap prices and special promotions :partytime2:

I tried to Book but can not find out how.

Where do you fill in the code?

if you book between 16th - 20 th October

maybe they havent implemented the code part yet...... as there is still 3 days before you can book B)

And I wonder how many seats will be available at that price?? Carn't imagine many. :huh: Someone want to wager it will only be about 20 seats or so? :whistling:

Less than that probably :ermm:

But Hey - it's a start :partytime2: (in Bangkok)

To be fair, maybe 30..... 1 a day. :cheesy:

And I wonder how many seats will be available at that price?? Carn't imagine many. :huh: Someone want to wager it will only be about 20 seats or so? :whistling:

I will bet you that you will never know! How are you going to find out? Bang Nok Airways are not going to tell you!:lol:

I'll take the bet. :ermm:

Ok Rooo, Give me your estimate on how many seats in that period (I revised mine to 1 a day) and we will set the bet? and anyone else that wants to come in on it. :)

I will bet you that you will never know! How are you going to find out? Bang Nok Airways are not going to tell you!:lol:

No problem. Rooo will attempt to buy 50 seats all on the same day. Lets see how many they sell him.

If he gets all 50 its a free weekend in Bangers for everyone.......wooohoooo!

:P

No problem. Rooo will attempt to buy 50 seats all on the same day. Lets see how many they sell him.

The baits out there but he has not bitten yet? :crazy:

The baits out there but he has not bitten yet? :crazy:

Waiting till I buy all the seats then on sell them dearer.

Looks like on the wall comments in the Facebook page there's going to be a flood of orders on those promotions.

There's also Bangkok-Chiang Mai or Chiang Mai-Bangkok for 890!! But only for people with Thai Farmer's bank credit cards.

Interesting, I'll see if I can get to Chiang Mai and visit my father on those promotions...

Samui is shorter than Chiang Mai, but still the air fares are a lot less, what's up with that???

Looks like on the wall comments in the Facebook page there's going to be a flood of orders on those promotions.

There's also Bangkok-Chiang Mai or Chiang Mai-Bangkok for 890!! But only for people with Thai Farmer's bank credit cards.

Interesting, I'll see if I can get to Chiang Mai and visit my father on those promotions...

Samui is shorter than Chiang Mai, but still the air fares are a lot less, what's up with that???

We'll have to see how widespread this offer is before condemning it as more of the same. Maybe its released earlier in the Thai form of the website or whatever. Certainly by limiting it to Thai Farmers bank will exclude many of us from booking.

Bit odd that.

โป รร้อนๆอันที่ 2 สำหรับผู้ที่ถือบัตรเครดิตของกสิกรครับ, กรุงเทพ - เชียงใหม่ 890 บาท เส้นทางอื่นๆลด 10 % เปิดให้จอง 16 - 31 ตุลาคมนี้ครับ เดินทางได้ 1 พ.ย. - 31 ธ.ค. 2553 ครับผม

The Thai Farmer's Bank credit card thing is only regarding the Chiang Mai promotion.

There's also 10% discount on the full price on any other destination if paid by TFB credit card.

There's no mention of any specific payment method on the Samui promotion though.

"Take your seat earlier! Start at 9 pm on October 16th!". I think that Bangkok Air website will collapse on the 16th and nobody will even get a chance to book. :ph34r:

sure, big crowds of travellers will now book a flight, because its sooooooo cheap with this promotion.

And all of them know, that November can be a very rainy month......:sick: on samui.

"Take your seat earlier! Start at 9 pm on October 16th!". I think that Bangkok Air website will collapse on the 16th and nobody will even get a chance to book. :ph34r:

sure, big crowds of travellers will now book a flight, because its sooooooo cheap with this promotion.

And all of them know, that November can be a very rainy month......:sick: on samui.

Let's not forget the odd day of sunshine......and the cheap prices. Not such a bad time to visit. Mind you the rain.......avoid Chaweng at all costs!!

Unless you're bringing your jetski for a run down the beach road.....