Past Two Days Of True And Wow

Dancali

Well, I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Amazingly, Thursday showed a steady connection with no noticable packet loss all day. Friday during the day too was just fine. I had not seen it working like this for about 6 weeks now. But now, Friday night, as I'm posting this, it seems to have all gone to ###### again with an incredibly poor connection.

I am glad it wasn't just me who noticed that True speeds went to sh!t sometime on Monday. It seems to have improved significantly on Friday. Still to early to tell if it's just a glitch we're experiencing until things degrade back to normal sub-dial-up speeds.

Edited by clokwise

This week I finally had some normal speeds 500kbps+ on my 2560/512 account. And then it went dead last night. According to True it was the international CAT connection. It's is "repaired" now, but my speeds are down to 250kbps and lower agian.

This company is absolutely hopeless. what a rip off...

In any other country they would be out of business already !

Amazingly, Thursday showed a steady connection with no noticable packet loss all day.  Friday during the day too was just fine.  I had not seen it working like this for about 6 weeks now. But now, Friday night, as I'm posting this, it seems to have all gone to ###### again with an incredibly poor connection.

This week I finally had some normal speeds 500kbps+ on my 2560/512 account. And then it went dead last night. According to True it was the international CAT connection. It's is "repaired" now, but my speeds are down to 250kbps and lower agian.

This company is absolutely hopeless. what a rip off...

In any other country they would be out of business already !

It took me 5 days of calling to finally get tech services. What a bunch of crap service, if you can even call it service. All they can say is sorry. What a waste of money.

Amazingly, Thursday showed a steady connection with no noticable packet loss all day.  Friday during the day too was just fine.  I had not seen it working like this for about 6 weeks now. But now, Friday night, as I'm posting this, it seems to have all gone to ###### again with an incredibly poor connection.