Tigerline Ferry From Phuket To Ko Kradan?

malamala

Hello,

we will need a transportation from Phuket to Ko Kradan.

I found that there is service by Tigerline ferry , but their information does not seem to be correct on their web site.

They say that they depart from Phuket at 7:30 and arrive to Ko Kradan at 11:00.

But When I tried to reserve this option, suddenly there was departure at 7am from Phuket and arrival to Ko Kradan at 14:30 on their booking form on the internet.

I would like to kindly ask you, if you could help me to find whether Tigerline ferry does operate this route departing from Phuket at 7:30 and arrive to Ko Kradan at 11:00 (see the table bellow) and how can we reserve a seat on this ferry.

I have sent them an email and never heard back.

appreciate your kind help,

Phuket Pier Arr. Dep. Thai 07:30 Koh Phi Phi Arr. Dep. 08:30 08:30 Koh Lanta Arr. Dep. 09:30 10:00 Koh Ngai Arr. Dep. 10:30 10:30 Koh Kradan Arr. Dep. 11:00 11:00 Koh Mook Arr. Dep. 11:30 11:30 Hat Yao Pier Arr. Dep. 12:00 12:30 Koh Samui (Ferry+Bus+Ferry) Arr. Dep.

16:45

Thank you,

I am not really sure if Tigerline indeed, as they claim, operate a ferry all the way from Phuket to Lankawi. I called them on 31/10 because a customer had expressed interest to book a passage with them from Khao Lak to Koh Kradan.

What they do, is book the customer on a minivan run by another company from Khao Lak to Had Yao in Trang, where the customer then boards a boat to Koh Kradan. Oh well, this might work out cheaper for them then bringing the customer to a pier in Phuket, because there is no minivan service between Khao Lak and Phuket.

Would love to hear from somebody who has experience with Tigerline.