Looking For Mountain Bikers In Cm

gowdy

Yes sounds fun! When? Are you thinking about riding up too? That does not interest me too much, if you have transport we could drive the bikes up in my truck and leave a motorbike/car at the end, I think we would come out at the lake or the bottom again and motor back to retrive mine. I'm all up for any rides that aren't all up hill or on super-hiways

Yes sounds fun! When? Are you thinking about riding up too? That does not interest me too much, if you have transport we could drive the bikes up in my truck and leave a motorbike/car at the end, I think we would come out at the lake or the bottom again and motor back to retrive mine. I'm all up for any rides that aren't all up hill or on super-hiways

No way I wana ride up haha. Can either catch a rodang up the top or drive up. Only thing is there's lots of different trails and I'm not sure which ones to take. (Last time I got lost haha). The only transport I have is a motorbike. As for when, lets chat and organize a time. I'll PM you.

If anyone wants to join let me know :)

Ben

The ride up to Doi Pui is the fun part. Got to warm those legs up and burn some calories. Only takes 90 mins at a relaxed pace.

If a rider is new to the area then a good idea to go on some of the guided tours and get to know the routes.

There are a couple of different companies that drive you up there and lead you around. I see their trucks at huay tung thao waiting for the riders to be picked up.

Here is one of the tour links. Not much money and can beat up their bikes while you learn about the trails.

MTB tours

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie