Nok Air Winter Special

bazmlb

BAZMLB,

Thanks Man! I just got my ticket for BKK, where I will continue on to the USA. 1290 bottom line--I have easily saved that much this trip by using the Aeon ATMs and not paying the 150 fee. Chalk one up for the good guys. What comes around............Good Karma is worth a lot.

I've heard there are lots of nice girls in BKK. I will have 60 hours to check it out.

Edited by Thighlander

Regular customer

- This promotion tickets can be booked via www.nokair.com and www.nokfanclub.com. (does not need to log in)

- This promotion tickets can be booked during 8 - 14 November 2010.

- This promotion tickets can be used during 15 November 2010 - 26 March 2011.

They must be purchased 7 days in advance, too. I just used www.nokair.com. They were only available n the morning flight, which is ok, not too early, and thee were none the following day. Do bags fly free on Nok? BTW, I've had extremely good luck with AirAsia, but I'm always willing to check out the competition. Since I have a few days in BKK before I need to get to Suvarnabhumi; I am a little happier going to Don Muang, where I can cut across the parking lot and catch the public bus to Mo Chit, or a regular taxi, and not have to pay the extra 50 they tack on at the airport cab stand. It's good to travel light.