Air Asia Near Siam Paragon?

blyish

Siince I don't live in Bangkok, the addresses in the Air Asia website mean nothing to me. I'll be in Bangkok for the day and would like to walk into an Air Asia office to buy a ticket. I just now found out that I need a special k-shopping card from Kasikorn in order to buy the tickets online. The card takes a few days to be activated but I'm going to be in Bangkok tomorrow, so I'd just rather walk into an AA office and buy the ticket there. Is there one near Siam Paragon, since I'll be there anyway? It doesn't have to be walking distance. I just don't want to take a taxi to the other side of the city when there's an office ten blocks away.

Closest one is at the Tesco Lotus about one kilometre down Rama 1 from Paragon. I would say easiest thing would be just to ask at the information desk in Paragon how to get to Tesco Lotus and one of the very pretty English speaking attendants will give you directions.

Closest one is at the Tesco Lotus about one kilometre down Rama 1 from Paragon. I would say easiest thing would be just to ask at the information desk in Paragon how to get to Tesco Lotus and one of the very pretty English speaking attendants will give you directions.

this is correct, you could even get on BTS for one station to National Stadium and walk a couple of minutes to the Tesco.