Experience With Ttt/ Maxnet Service In Bangkok Sukhumvit

Spiny

Recentlly installed TTT 8mb service (888 baht per month) in my apartment in Sukhumvit Soi 11. Service worked fine the first couple of days. Last 3 days the connection habitually drops out.

Called the TTT help line, finally got someone who spoke English. Given the usual run around, technician will call round the apartment at various times but as expected, nobody has shown up.

Have called them 6 times now but without any response or technical help.

Anyone with similar experiences? Any suggestions or have I signed up for a crap service.

Unfortunalety True said they have no connection to my condo and the phone line is disconnnected. AIS Air card works fine bu the 3mb version is too slow

No Idea about TTT no you have ADSL filter on line for any phone hanset? Muke sre you have good connections to the modem, Disconnet evey thing else

Ihave been using 7.2Mbps 3G air card via a number of virtual providers (All via TOT) currentlly using www.365.co.th 790BHT per month unlimited 30days getting 3Mbps download and 1Mbps upload not slow at all. But i think if you go mad on downloads they cut you off.

Here's a real shot in the dark...but it worked for me:

I was having a similar problem when I noticed every time my connection would degrade or "drop" my external ip address had been dynamically changed (this would happen when the computer was on and idle for 15 + minutes). What I would do was reset/reboot the router, my "good" ip address would return and voila, problem solved...until the next time...and the next time. You can see why this got old really quick. Finally, I found a program that would send a signal every 5 minutes that would keep my "good" ip address active, thus preventing a dynamic change. The program is a freebie called keepmyip (google it). You can find you external ip from a link on the thaivisa.com website (show my ip address), or http://www.digmyip.net/ .

Me:

TTT (3BB) Premier 3m down / 1 m up) Rama II area.

Aside from above issue, this has been a fantastic package - I've had True in the past and at the same time...no comparison between the two.

Your package is likely TTT's Indy....consider Premier - world of difference!

Good luck!