Where Electric Office In San Sai?

crazyawm

You have until the 7th of the month to pay your bill at 7-11. I believe that's the way it is everywhere in Thailand. The 10th is the last day you can pay it at the Electric Company before your service is shut off. Get over to 7-11 and pay it there by 23:59 of the 7th (sooner the better). The office in Sansai is very difficult to find. It is on a country road in a part of Sansai you would bever usually go. I can't begin to give directions. It is very complicated.

Edited by elektrified

You have until the 7th of the month to pay your bill at 7-11. I believe that's the way it is everywhere in Thailand. The 10th is the last day you can pay it at the Electric Company before your service is shut off. Get over to 7-11 and pay it there by 23:59 of the 7th (sooner the better). The office in Sansai is very difficult to find. It is on a country road in a part of Sansai you would bever usually go. I can't begin to give directions. It is very complicated.

Of course you can pay at 7/11 I do that all the time, if not the office is on the name is SAHAKON old Road sansai to Maejoo

from sansai 4 km on left side you cant miss it

Edited by SM7WGP