Fitness Centre In Bangkok

Thanks for these.

I went to California WOW on Silom the other day and I guess they gave me the "tourist price" of 500 Baht for a single session! A month's membership was 5,000 Baht. But these suggestions have given me a few more options which are hopefully not so extortionate.

Thanks for these.

I went to California WOW on Silom the other day and I guess they gave me the "tourist price" of 500 Baht for a single session! A month's membership was 5,000 Baht. But these suggestions have given me a few more options which are hopefully not so extortionate.

A friend of mine went to CW and was told the same price as you mentioned. He suddenly started bargaining saying he wouldn't pay that much, finally it went down to like 60% of the original price...

You can try this small, but quite good fitness gym in a condominium called CNC Residence on Sukhumvit Soi 33 (BTS PromPhong)

California Wow is too expensive....

They tends to charge expensive rate to foreighner at a high rate...

I am lucky to get my platinum membership from Singapore branch for only 1300baht permonth without contracts...and could use all the california fitness center all over the world...

5000baht per month is unrealistic....

A friend of mine who is working in California Fitness center told me that they charge customer based on their Occupation...The higher your status the higher you pay...and that goes the same as your nationality....

But you will need to hustle these guys hard...And get the lowest rate....They need to hit a certain amount of membership sign up per month...Sometimes you will be surprise to get at a very low rate...So hustle hard...

Edited by tytus

Yeha i heard the full price of 5,000 naht per month but this ever rarely gets paid. As Tytus says...hustle hard! Good luck if you go with them.

You can also check out the big hotels as they sometimes have quite good gyms...The Westin (near Asoke BTS) has a gym which is only a year or so old. Havent been there myself but maybe worth checking out.