Clubbing / Drinking Buddies Wanted

Monokuro

Since it's Xmas, all my friends have now returned to their home countries (most not to return) and I'm left with nothing to do and no one to do nothing with... lol.

So basically I'm putting some faith into TV - and asking if anyone is going to be going to a decent clubbing event or something and wouldn't mind a tag along, then let me know :)

Ideally it would be to some electronic dance music event (the faster the better) - but I realise beggars can't be choosers, I'll just be glad of some company!

Ha - I'm really not fussy - I can enjoy HH too, just Dance is preferable...

But look, I'm still up at 6am with nothing to do - like I said - I won't be choosy :) hehe...

I keep having the chance for a free bottle at Insomnia, but need to bring 3 people to claim it ... haha

So please ... anything interesting going on, let me know!!! I am sooooo bored!

Edited by Monokuro

Ha - I'm really not fussy - I can enjoy HH too, just Dance is preferable...

But look, I'm still up at 6am with nothing to do - like I said - I won't be choosy :) hehe...

I keep having the chance for a free bottle at Insomnia, but need to bring 3 people to claim it ... haha

So please ... anything interesting going on, let me know!!! I am sooooo bored!

I really think you should head down to Patters and look up Jingythingymabob who can show you all the best places to shake your booty.

im stuck in Angola now working, but Im back in Bangers mid Jan, if u still want to go out and party to some electro type stuff, pm me. I will prolly take my GF with me, so maybe u want to grab a burd (not hard) and we can head out.

im stuck in Angola now working, but Im back in Bangers mid Jan, if u still want to go out and party to some electro type stuff, pm me. I will prolly take my GF with me, so maybe u want to grab a burd (not hard) and we can head out.

Cool :) Will do!

How old are you? Are you single?

29 - yes.

29 - yes.

I'll probably be in for a night out Thursday the 6th. Where in bkk are you staying?

I'm 26

29 - yes.

I'm 30, also single. Also like techno music. I might be up for it, send me a PM if you put something together.

?

I'm just trying to organise something social to do.

As my last reply was deleted I'll just say if you want to organise a piss up I'm all in favour and will attend if I'm in town that night but the link to the facebook page looked a bit like 'fishing' by a more commercial concern. Hope you understand my true meaning. ;)

Apologies for any flaming. :jap:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...