Yipeee, I'M Rich

random

I just got this email, it seems genuine :whistling:

Google 11th Anniversary Presentation Centre,

Asia branch office. Nongbon, Pravet,

Bangkok, 25530. Thailand.

REF: CONGRATULATIONS !!! DEAR LUCKY WINNER !

Your email address has been selected as one of the lucky winners in the second batch of the on going Google 11 Anniversary Award as organized by Google Asia branch office in Bangkok, Thailand. Therefore, you have been awarded the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars ($500,000.00USD) only.

Note: Lucky winners do not have to purchase a ticket to participate in this lottery program, all email was selected from the Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions. Email account holders who receive this notification are hereby advised not to neglect this alert, because this is their chance to be part of the favor.

This promotion was set-up to encourage the active usage of the Internet Google Chrome®. Hence we do believe that with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Internet Google Chrome®.

Award Reference code:GOOGLE568A009

File number:G245

To claim your winning prize kindly contacts our office with below details ASAP:

Once again: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Regards,

Google Management.

Asia Branch,

Bangkok, Thailand.

Edited by cdnvic
removed some email and contact info

:( How comes I never win anything.....!

because you have a penguin that will not move :lol:

It does all sorts for some members......:whistling::lol:

Story of my life :crying: I dont know why he will not move for me?He moves for Moonraker... Perhapse if I send him Flowers or maybe a box of chocholates (penguin not Moonraker).Sorry moonraker.

Monraker what is your secret? I have the same problem with my wife lately, she wont move very much also :lol: she is all"not tonight hunn. I have a headache" :(