Home Massage

ClockworkOranges

Appreciate that, thanks so much. Actualy I managed to find someone in the end. By the way - its genuinley for a back injury I have picked up playing golf and I much prefer the comfort of my own bed with the ipod playing than driving to a shop and lying on a 2 inch thin mattress for 90 minutes.

Honest!

Thanks again

If the home massage does not work because you have a real injury to your back there is a chiropractic massage center that specializes in this type of injury on Soi 88. I have known several golfing friends and others with back or neck problems that were cured after a few visits to this place. Sorry, I don't remember the name but if you drive up Soi 88 it's on the right within the first few hundred meters.

If the home massage does not work because you have a real injury to your back there is a chiropractic massage center that specializes in this type of injury on Soi 88. I have known several golfing friends and others with back or neck problems that were cured after a few visits to this place. Sorry, I don't remember the name but if you drive up Soi 88 it's on the right within the first few hundred meters.

Hope that is not the Thai women who is a Physical Therapist, not a Chiropractor. That is Soi 88/2.

I went there and the treatment made my back much much worse.

She has her staff do a massage not Chiropractic, they also do a electric hot pad, then an ice pack.

There is no actual back adjustment at all.

For that see a real Chiropractor, I recommend Dr. Don in Bangkok.

Edited by Doc50