Tv Solution In The Rai

motdaeng

i am looking for a tv solution in chiang rai city. what we (my family) like to have is

some english news channels, all common thai channels, an english spocken

sport channel with english football ...

i would appreciate if you share your experience and if you can give also some information :

- what kind of system do you use?

- how is the quality?

- approximately the cost?

- monthly cost?

thank's a lot and have a good time in rai

motdaeng

We are happy with Truemove (formerly UBC) but I pay by the year so can’t remember the monthly cost. Just checkout the packages available at BigC or Makro when you are out doing your shopping.

A few post in 09 and now again in 11. Does getting a TV mean we are going to have another contributor to these pages?

Unfortunately there is only one dependabel way to get TV in Thailand. There are many alternative ways, but not as dependable for consistant or long term use.

True UBC is the best option if you want dependable and consistant tv and service in most of Thailand.

Chiang Rai Cable TV is ok and pretty consistant within only certain areas of Chiang Rai City. It is about 350 per month, but very limited on Sports and any regular western type TV. They play some foreign movies and have about 1 or 2 news channels in English.

The True UBC main office in chiang Rai is on the Super Highway just north of Big C

True UBC Gold Package approximately 1,668 Baht per month

http://www.truevisionstv.com/package.aspx?id=38