Samsung Tv Parts

ChiangMaiFun

I have an LED 55 inch TV on my wall and now want to put it on the stand they supplied (which I have) but now I realise they took away the bracket that fits the TV to the stand (they probably took it away in the box).

Any ideas where I can buy one?

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Do you know if Samsung LCD tv sold in thailand are made to break quickly as in US or EU ?

(samsund had to pay millions to consumers in US beccause of this)/

Thanks.

Not entirely sure of what it is you are asking but I have a Samsung TV that I bought new at Niyom Pannich and it is the worst investment (as far as appliances are concerned) that I have made here. It has failed and bee repaired 7 times, including new motherboard, daughter-board, power supply, display and more. Fortunately, the first 4 repairs were covered by warranty but overall it's a piece of junk. The Samsung repairman knows us so well that all I have to tell him is the name of the moobaan and he recognizes my voice and knows were to come.wink.png

I bought a smaller Sony TV for upstairs at the same time and have never had a single problem with it. I will say however, that the Samsung washing machine has held up quite well. But I would never buy another Samsung TV.