Best, Most Competent Honda Main Dealer

appropriate

<BR>Hi Sumet<BR>I have an '08 Honda Hornet, cb600f, bought new in Korea and brought here<BR>Do you work on a "real" bike ??? Joking<BR><BR>Ricky in Huahin<BR>
<BR>Hello Ricky,<BR><BR>We usually only work on bikes up to 250 cc. at Sumet, but we have repaired "real' bikes on a few occasions. I'll speak with my mechanics tomorrow to see if the 600 Hornet is a bike they are familiar with, and let you know. Thanks.<BR><BR>Brian<BR><BR>

Great stuff Brian, cheers. Great to have a western managed Honda dealer here.

I'll be due for my 6000km service next week, and would also like to get some small stuff checked out. Nothing major, but not having a technical language barrier and thought process to negate would be great.

Will give you a shout sometime in the next week or two.

btw, do you or will you have an oil filter in stock?

We put an order in for an oil filter last week, but it still hasn't come in. Parts are usually in the day after ordering, so AP Honda must not have them in stock yet. I'll check tomorrow and let you know. Thanks for the interest.

Brian

Edited by SumetCycle

Great stuff Brian, cheers. Great to have a western managed Honda dealer here.

I'll be due for my 6000km service next week, and would also like to get some small stuff checked out. Nothing major, but not having a technical language barrier and thought process to negate would be great.

Will give you a shout sometime in the next week or two.

btw, do you or will you have an oil filter in stock?

We put an order in for an oil filter last week, but it still hasn't come in. Parts are usually in the day after ordering, so AP Honda must not have them in stock yet. I'll check tomorrow and let you know. Thanks for the interest.

Brian

Cheers, I've 600 more km to do and I'll be in for my 6000km service and a chat.

Hi SumetCycle,

I;m going to be looking for a PCX over the weekend. I live in Thonburi so to save a wasted journey..........do you have the red/black PCX in stock please?

Hello Phatcharanan,

Sorry, I haven't got any at the moment, but I have a couple on order. They should be here next week. If you can wait, I'll hold one for you. Thanks for your interest.

Brian

Edited by SumetCycle

• 3 weeks later...

Must say that dealing with Sumet was a breeze. Both with Brian and Pam. And they obviously have highly competent staff and don't accept anything that wouldn't be accepted in a dealer back home.

There are some things that Bangkok and Thailand was crying out for during the past. Kawa bringing out big bikes was terrific. Competition at the 250cc class is up and running. And now there's a dealer that's like one back home with an English speaking Western manager. Well done to Sumet.

I'd certainly recommend them and can't see any reason for Expats and English speakers to go anywhere else. Not only for the lack of language barrier, but for the competence that goes with their Western viewpoint and management.

Edited by appropriate

Hi Brian of Sumet,

Thanks for your shop and welcome to the wild & wooly world of TV Forum target practice! I mostly do my own wrench-spinning, but what are your shop rates in any case? Also, will need a friendly parts provider and possibly will trade up someday if Honda can build a 250 faster or more fun than my 'ol NSR whistling.gif

How are the spares & aftermarket parts availability for a circa 1998 NSR-150sp? After a total blast at Seacon track yesterday, [see separate trackday thread] I'm anxious to get a chamber, flat-slide & various jets, reeds, real tires and chain & sprockets.

All the best,

-bdb

Hi Brian of Sumet,

Thanks for your shop and welcome to the wild & wooly world of TV Forum target practice! I mostly do my own wrench-spinning, but what are your shop rates in any case? Also, will need a friendly parts provider and possibly will trade up someday if Honda can build a 250 faster or more fun than my 'ol NSR whistling.gif

How are the spares & aftermarket parts availability for a circa 1998 NSR-150sp? After a total blast at Seacon track yesterday, [see separate trackday thread] I'm anxious to get a chamber, flat-slide & various jets, reeds, real tires and chain & sprockets.

All the best,

-bdb

We can order engine parts from Honda for you. They don't make the body parts for them any longer, though. I'd have to check on the tires. Usually, parts from Honda sell at a reasonable price. Our service and labor fees are quite reasonable as well. Thanks for your interest.

• 1 year later...

Anyone know a good Yamaha dealer in BK?

their headquarters shop is on ratchada rd ,it used to be full of r1s and stuff but last time i checked it was just full of 2nd hand scooters

(looked like finance reposessions etc )

id imagine they can order anything you like though

• 6 years later...