Homeless Kitten

A couple of days ago I came across a small kitten being chased by rats down a small soi in Bangkok. I managed to get there in time to save the kitten from harm, and took her home rather than leave her to be attacked again. The problem is, my condo building has a strict no animal policy, and I have had to try to hide her from sight so as not to be thrown out.

I'm not sure how many of these requests this site gets, but would anyone be looking to help me re home this little kitten. She's extremely affectionate and won't leave my side for even a second - she is very small and is obviously looking for comfort, in fact she refuses even to get off my lap. I've noticed she is hobbling on her front leg and will need to be checked at the vets - she will also need to be de flead and wormed etc.

I would be willing to take care of the vet side of things, if someone could just offer her a safe environment, even just until she is a little bigger and a little more able to go it alone. I have asked around the local neighbours to see if they could help, but they all just advised me to take her to a temple and let her go there. I just don't have the heart to do that.

So....please can anyone help here?

I don't know what to do

I tired to attach a photo but I can't until I have been registered for at least 72 hours....

Edited by Stu666