Shisha Pipes

Yuu_CM

Does anyone know where I can buy a shisha / hookah / water pipe in Chiang Mai?

I have a decent sized balcony and I wouldn't mind one for it. I know they are available in Bangkok at most of the bigger markets, but I'm unlikely to go down there for a while.

Any help appreciated!

i saw some not long ago in either in the big night bazzar area beside burger king

or in the three level area behind the tourist police box on the opposite side of the road

see green squares ... hope you find one ... dave2

post-42592-0-96230400-1299928600_thumb.j

post-42592-0-15309300-1299929028_thumb.j

Cheers Dave, I will have a look :)

There's one area left in town where you can smoke them in a resteraunt, but the place itself isn't very nice and they only have three flavouurs. It's the one thing I miss about Bangkok, they are top quality down there and everywhere.

Where is the bar/restaurant you can go and smoke a shisha? I know of one place down one of the Nimman Soi's but it didn't look very open when I drove past the other day

In the big open food area behind the night bazarre. The small Egyptian place squeezed in between a massage place and a pharmacy still has them. He has apple, mint and grape. The place itself is tiny and lacks any atmosphere at all though.

Where is the bar/restaurant you can go and smoke a shisha? I know of one place down one of the Nimman Soi's but it didn't look very open when I drove past the other day

In the big open food area behind the night bazarre. The small Egyptian place squeezed in between a massage place and a pharmacy still has them. He has apple, mint and grape. The place itself is tiny and lacks any atmosphere at all though.

Do you mean inside the Kalare Night Bazaar?

• 3 weeks later...

There's also another place where you can smoke a shisha near the entrance to Wualai road (Saturday market).

It's an english style cafe\restaurant called "Harrad's Cafe" and actually the food there is great!

You take a left just before the entrance to Wualai road and it will be the first place to your left between the little magazine shop in the corner and the Inidian "bombay" restaurant.

They just started with the shishas and they are supposed to have many many flavours soon...

I just sat there yesterday and I have to say they got delicious Chili Con Carne!

There's also another place where you can smoke a shisha near the entrance to Wualai road (Saturday market).

It's an english style cafe\restaurant called "Harrad's Cafe" and actually the food there is great!

You take a left just before the entrance to Wualai road and it will be the first place to your left between the little magazine shop in the corner and the Inidian "bombay" restaurant.

They just started with the shishas and they are supposed to have many many flavours soon...

I just sat there yesterday and I have to say they got delicious Chili Con Carne!

Cool, I live in the city so that place is very easy to get to. Will try it. Thanks :)