Does Villa Deliver?

pauleddy

I buy a lot of farang food in Villa and may spend 7000b or more in one visit, even 9000b with wine.

The Aree (newer) branch has asked me twice if I want deliveries. When I told the guy 'great' but I live about 2km away, he suddenly backed down.

Is Villa supposed to deliver? How do I find out? Why do they agree and then say no?

Does Carrefour deliver to home?

Is there any kind of on-line shopping apart from the pizza and meal delivery stuff? I will pay a bit extra, but I just want to order groceries.

Thx

P Eddy

Maybe you are outside their delivery area? I know our local Tops has a map of their delivery area and won't venture outside it.

If you want fresh meat, seafood, fruit and vegies delivered, try searching for "Helping Hands fresh food delivery Bangkok" and you can order online. We use this service and they are fantastic, always arrive on time. The vegies and fruit are always really nice, I guess they handpick the best from the market stalls.

Edited by Goinghomesoon

Yes they do. As I recall for free delivery minimum order is Bt.3000, otherwise they charge for the service. Obviously they will have a delivery area, but I'm sure you could negotiate if you are outside it. You might be covered by another store. 2Km is not far at all.