Caregiver Available

jaideeguy

My Pop recently [last week] passed away at 91 yrs of age and we have had a caregiver for more than a year that will be available soon. He comes with my highest respect and recomendations, as he was honest, loyal, caring and always there for Pop until the end and after to help with the closure.

He has completed a caregiver course and knows his profession.......but most of all, he cares.

If anyone is in need of a caregiver, you can PM me and I will give more contact details.

Thanks for your kind condolences. Pop had as good of care as anyone could hope for without going into a facility......which he didn't want. I built him a little handicap friendly bungalow on our property and hired local caregivers when he got to the point where he needed more help than I could provide and we were lucky to find a good crew as his needs during the last year were 24/7. The main caregiver was one of the true 'heros' in taking care of an old man with multiple problems that became worse towards the end, but this caregiver hung in there, where others would have left so that's why I am trying to help him find another position.

can anyone think of other venues that I could offer his services on, other than thaivisa??

Sorry to hear of your loss but pleased to hear your father had the care he needed from such a caring employee, it is heartening to know such people are out there.

Can I suggest you place an ad in Citylife classifieds similar to the recommendation you put on here. I am sure someone in need of assistance will jump at the chance to employ such a caring individual.