Haveli Massive Improvement!

I just had to start a new topic on Haveli Indian restaurant.

Their Sunday buffet now feature 5 dishes instead of the paltry 3 they used to.

Today there were chicken, fish, dal, potato, and vegetable dishes.

As well as saffron and cumin rice and of course freshly made naan.

The chicken was so tender I almost mistook it to be the fish in the beginning.

All were delicious as usual.

I now have something to look forward to every Sunday.

Those who had gone before and were dissapointed at what they offered, I recommend you to give them another try.

Edited by Mole

Not really big on indian food, especialy on sunday, but as its so close to me, I think I'll give it a go,

wifey will be happy as she enjoys a good curry.

Same me, after one not so satisfying visit I may try it again for take away or a quick dinner when passing by. As a Sunday lunch/brunch time option it has a loooooong way to go. I hear Beach Republic has improved. Haven't been there for at least a year....any comments ?

As a Sunday lunch/brunch time option it has a loooooong way to go.

Haveli has already made the changes as suggested by its customers. Quite a banal response with a decent plug tagged on it must be said.

Its direct competition for Sunday lunchtime trade for some of us but I shake my head at some of the responses here.

I dunno why I'm surprised.

Anyway, back on topic.

Food at haveli at the moment is superb. Judging by the standard of other so called curry houses on the island that i've eaten in, even if you live in Lamai, its worth the drive once in a while.

Edited by carmine

FYI

Haveli are a sponsor on ThaiVisa and I had intentionally worded my original post that way in order to get maximum search hits etc.

(Othervise this thread would quickly be moved to obscurity within the huge food thread)

I am just a satisfied customer and am not affiliated in any other way.

Edited by Mole

Off topic posts removed. Haveli is a sponsor & any reference to other restaurants or deliveries removed. You can discuss these in the pinned food thread.