Bus Options Bangkok To Chaiyaphum

fishhooks

Could anyone recommend a "comfortable" bus service to Chaiyaphum, if from Morchit the company or location in the terminal.

Have travelled in the opposite direction a couple of times in the past, the buses concerned running from a smaller bus terminal in Chaiyaphum rather than the normal large one.

I think they are only first class buses running this particular route to & from Chaiyaphum. I really used to be quite happy taking whatever offers with the bus routes inter country, but lately have had quite bad experiences with bad air-conditioning and blasting of the sound systems, even some Thai's asking for the volume to be lowered.

A few trips with Nakon Chai in Isaan have also been unpleasant lately, quite the opposite to the service they used to provide.

I'm not a snob in any way and used to be happy using some of the second class services at times, but lately travel within the country is not nearly as good as in the past! As are the conditions and finding out about routes and companies at the Bus Stations. Having a Thai Partner doesn't help much as many Thai's are just as confused and set upon by touts in some of these terminals.

Is there an info counter at Mo Chit who can direct you to the window of the bus company that is wanted? English language?

Won't be with TW for a couple of trips coming up. Then again even a lot of Thai's seem to get confused at some of the bus stations.