Cobra Speedster Swept Exhaust

dagling

dagling

Those are some good pipes. I almost went for some for my fury but I disided to go with the Raw Reapers instead. Are you going to change the intake to. If you are you may want to look at the cobra fuel controlers. Cobra also makes a good one called the FI2000. Get the one for the vulcan 900 plug it in set the map to mach exhaust and intake and you are set.

Dagling, when you're ready for a new set of Dunlops PM me. I've got a set with only 2K on them stored here in CNX.

Thank`s, but no thank`s Sojourner. I am going for Pirelli 200/70/15 and 90/90/21 in the front :jap:

Dagling, when you're ready for a new set of Dunlops PM me. I've got a set with only 2K on them stored here in CNX.

Thank`s, but no thank`s Sojourner. I am going for Pirelli 200/70/15 and 90/90/21 in the front :jap:

Great idea changing the rear to a 200. It'll bring the revs down 10% so engine noise at cruising will be a little more tolerable. Your new pipes are quite loud. Be forwarned the Pirelli 90/90 won't fit if you are planning on keeping the stock yoke and fender. The best I could do was move up to their MH90 and even then I had to elongate the mounting holes of the yoke and raise the fender. Post some pics when she's finished.