Mounting Kit For Video Camera

dagling

I have a small hand-held video camera. Want to have it mounted on the bike, someone who can recommend a good mounting kit that does not cost too much.

Preferably order it online here in Thailand, or buy it here in Khon Kaen.

Not sure about dedicated camera mounts... GoPro make special purpose action HD Video Cameras for this type of application, including helmet mounts and bike mounts, but not sure if they sell the mounting gear separately, or if it has standard camera mount screw or special purpose mounts. (bought one for my son in Australia, but haven't seen it yet). GoPro dot com ProClip make a handle bar mount to fit their GPS mounts, they may have a general purpose mount as part of their range. I have ordered from them, delivered to Thailand for the GPS mount for my bike. Pro clip dot com RAM Mounts make a similar product to ProClip. They also may have a general purpose mount. They can be found at Gadgetrend in Bangkok, who I think have online orders as well. Gadgetrend dot com. I need another GPS mount for my Vulcan, so I am going to check them out soon. As for not too expensive... Relative to what? Probably going to be priced somewhere between gaffa tape and a custom made carbon fibre mount. You probably don't want your video camera to vibrate like the clappers, or worse still, fall off the mount at 140kph... Cheers.