Ex-Military Dogs

I was once told by a friend that at certain times (once a year?) military dogs which hadn't made the grade in training were sold/auctioned off when they were around 1 year old. I have now made the step and live in Thailand. Now that I'm here I'm seriously thinking of getting one or two dogs which reminded me of our conversation. Unfortunately my friend passed away last year and I can't ask him where the place is.

Does anyone know?

• 2 months later...

Well it's been a while and no one else has offered anything....

Try this http://www.mwd-school.com/joomla/

The Military Dog School - Centre for Dog Soldiers.

ตำบลหนองสาหร่าย / Nong Sarai.

อำเภอปากช่อง / Pak Chong.

จังหวัดนครราชสีมา / Nakhon Ratchasima.

Phone 044 – 390114

Email Link I would suggest a Thai native speaker should write your email.

Edited by Cuban

I don't know anything about this in Thailand, but make sure you know why they are being rejected. Dogs that have been trained by the military may be rejected for any number of reasons, but a dog that is a year old and that has been kept in a military environment for a year may well not be the best choice for a family pet. Some, on the other hand, may be ideal and just have a bad "nose", so try to make sure of exactly what you are getting.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for specifically German Shepherd / Alsatians, I know of 3 adult (1 1/2 year old) dogs available in Nakhorn Ratchasima. one male, 2 females. Also, several German Shepherd puppies.

The breeder is moving back to their home country soon. let me know if you are interested.

If you are looking for specifically German Shepherd / Alsatians, I know of 3 adult (1 1/2 year old) dogs available in Nakhorn Ratchasima. one male, 2 females. Also, several German Shepherd puppies.

The breeder is moving back to their home country soon. let me know if you are interested.

Let me know the details of the puppies

Let me know the details of the puppies

I'm sorry. They have all found homes already this morning.

If I hear of any more, I will post it.