Man Utd Vs Shalke - April And May

kunash

26 april - man utd vs schalke ( not sure if home or away )

i will be staying in a hotel in Singapore while this match is on. is anyone familiar with Singapore TV. is the champions leaugue shown here, and if so, what channel please?

4 May - man utd vs shalke ( not sure if home or away )

I will be in thailand. is this shown on terrestrial tv? ie 3,5 or 7? what channel normally shows champions league please?

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo fans and friends,

FC Schalke - Manchester United 0 : 2

Congratulations to Manchester. An absolutely deserved win by the goals of Giggs in the 57th minute and Rooney in the 69th minute.

In the first half it was ManU against "Manu" Manuel Neuer, the goalkeeper of Schalke. A world class performance by him but not by the rest of his team.

It was the expected one-sided match with numerous chances for Manchester.

Good luck for Manchester in the final against either Madrid or Barcelona.

good performance all round by man.u.also one of the best displays seen by a goalkeeper of shalke for a long time,reminded me of peter shmicheal legs and arms spread across goal,next leg 1.45am thai time wed4 may.

good performance all round by man.u.also one of the best displays seen by a goalkeeper of shalke for a long time,reminded me of peter shmicheal legs and arms spread across goal,next leg 1.45am thai time wed4 may.

Well done to Utd, professional performance, but, Schalke were woeful.

More than woeful how did they ever put 5 past Inter last round ?? Giggs the new promising central midfielder and Carrick who made 56 passes in the first half had so much room I though Shalke were playing to some instruction not to tackle. Strange, maybe their 10th place in their competition is there correct level.