Tls Thai Language School - Silom

happysoul

Hello,

I've been reading this forum for a while as I want to learn thai language. I can speak a little, as for food, get accommodation and few funny words to have a laugh. But cannot hold a decent conversation. I'm practicing reading on licence plates but do not know more than hardly 10 letters.

So I was planing to take the year course at TLS thai language school in Silom. Does anyone have experience on this school lately ? Or any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank's in advance, BR

It’s a good school. It’s part of a chain which has schools here in Thailand and in Japan too. Their Times Square location ONLY teaches Thai to people who speak Korean or Japanese, but their Silom location offers Thai classes to English native speakers.

There material is good, they have many levels, and overall I think you’ll get good “bang-4-the-baht” at Thai Language Station. In fact, I know a couple of the Thai teachers at that location and they're well qualified teachers who have experience teaching Thai to foreigners.

Oh, here’s their website;

Thai Language Station - Bangkok

FWIW: the Asian guy pictured in the photo on the main page (with the reddish-yellow hair) is the founder of this chain. He’s one of the most non-conventional school owners I’ve ever met! He seemed really sincere about wanting to offer a good program for teaching the Thai language.

His school also has a TON of videos on YouTube too!

Good luck. :)

It's a good school. It's part of a chain which has schools here in Thailand and in Japan too. Their Times Square location ONLY teaches Thai to people who speak Korean or Japanese, but their Silom location offers Thai classes to English native speakers.

There material is good, they have many levels, and overall I think you'll get good "bang-4-the-baht" at Thai Language Station. In fact, I know a couple of the Thai teachers at that location and they're well qualified teachers who have experience teaching Thai to foreigners.

Oh, here's their website;

Thai Language Station - Bangkok

FWIW: the Asian guy pictured in the photo on the main page (with the reddish-yellow hair) is the founder of this chain. He's one of the most non-conventional school owners I've ever met! He seemed really sincere about wanting to offer a good program for teaching the Thai language.

His school also has a TON of videos on YouTube too!

Good luck. :)

Hello,

Thank you for your answer and good luck.

Will go for that as anyway need a first try and can always change school afterwards if not my cup of tea ! smile.gif

Thank's, tchokdee krap jap.gif