New Bar In Ubon

DreamRider

Is that Beer Laos I spy in the pictures. Is he serving that at the bar or is it just for takeaways. Either way I shall definitely be paying a visit. I can put up with being told by Lance what he thinks of me for the sake of a Beer Laos or two.

The juxtaposition of pictures of a farang bar and farang produce under the captions

"... Thailand as it should be. Simple life, genuine people and the most unspoiled..."

gave me cause for a little wry smile MeMock :rolleyes:

I had Beer Lao Dam (95B), Murphy's Irish stout (175B?), and a couple of Singhas' when I dropped by on Friday.

I also tried the roast pork, which was too chewy for my liking.

As said above, some imported things for sale to those in need. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

N'Joy has now reopened with new Farang/Thai management.

The bar has been refurbished, and looks more open than before.

It opens earlier at day time (12.00?) than WW and TC, the staff is very friendly and the bar has a nice atmosphere. :D

Edited by bergen

It opens earlier at day time (12.00?) than WW and TC, the staff is very friendly and the bar has a nice atmosphere. :D

Hopefully, if if it ever stops raining I can get a few baht in the bank you can take me around to all the new places in Ubon. If the rains done stop you will just have to come here. Jim

Hopefully, if if it ever stops raining I can get a few baht in the bank you can take me around to all the new places in Ubon. If the rains done stop you will just have to come here. Jim

Will do Jim! :D

Drove past today on the way to grannys in Yasothon* and was surprised to see it open - as you say, seems to have a new longer bar. Was so surprised I forgot to stop. I shalln't make the same mistake (of not stopping) tomorrow.

* yes I know that N'Joy can hardly be said to be on the road from Kantaralak to Yasothon, but I had to check out some tyre repair places in the vicinity.

• 2 months later...