Pattaya/Jomtien Hotel With Bungalow

expatman

I'm looking for a hotel that has small bungalows or rooms in a low rise building with balconies overlooking a pool/garden area. Suitable for a family of 2 adults and one 9 year old boy. Preferably in a quiet location.

Previously I stayed many times at the Dynasty Resort on top of the hill between Pattaya and Jomtien, but this is now closed for renovation.

Jomtien Grand Palace has bungalows as well as standard hotel type rooms, nicely set out too around the pool.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Any idea of the cost ?

My Aunt and her family stayed there recently in a self contained bungalow/chalet beside the pool, at the right hand side of the hotel as you drive in, "chalet wing" i think it was called although you still checked in at the main hotel reception, around 1600 baht / night. They enjoyed it.

The Cottages, north pattaya, about 5-10 minutes walk from Big C north 1000-1500 baht a night, not stayed there but it`s in a nice setting.Individual cottages in a garden setting.

Palm Garden, north Pattaya, less than a minutes walk from the Dolphin roundabout on 2 nd Road., stayed there years ago, rooms but low rise, not sure of price.

Riviera Resort soi 16/1 naklua, about 850 baht or so, again not stayedl there but nice setting about 5-10 minutes walk to main naklua road.Rooms rather than bungalow but in a garden setting.

Not sure about balconies, all with swimming pools though.

• 7 years later...