Electricity Prices On The Islands Much Higher Then On The Mainland?

Hello!

i always wondering me about the high diffrence in the price renting a bungalow on the island samui ko tao phangan with fan or with aircon is mostly i very high diffrence up to 600 bath each day comparing to the fan price,at the moment i rent a house monthly and the price for ac power coasts is "only" 2000 thb Month!

in chiang may price diffrence for renting a ac rom comparing to fan price i recogneized is only 200 thb diffrence,now i look for a overview,about the diffrent power

electricity prices in thailand depend on the area,when a normal tourist stay one month in aircon room,he will pay around 16000 thb more comparing to the fan price!+

is the electricity realy so much more expensice on the island then on the mainland!

i ask me often why i see in thailand no solar cells with 365 days sunshine in one year,and why the thermic isolation in the wall of the bungalow is so bad,that millions of power costs could be saved.in

electricity.when the companys build the bugalow would use a better more thermic effectiv material,in the walls,the old bamboo materiall was the best,then a fan is enough and no aircon needed!

when the companys build the bugalow would use a better more thermic effectiv material, in the walls, the old bamboo materiall was the best, then a fan is enough and no aircon needed!

not to forget that the bamboo shoots can be eaten = no other food needed. <_<

electricity is in most area in koh samui at 3.3 but in chaweng 4.1 baht per kilowat.

Not correct. The tariff structure is the same regardless where in Thailand you live.

The higher your peak load, the higher the price per kWh. Example:

If you run 5 air conditioners you might pay 4 THB per kWh while with 1 air conditioners you might pay 3,5 THB.

electricity is in most area in koh samui at 3.3 but in chaweng 4.1 baht per kilowat.

Not correct. The tariff structure is the same regardless where in Thailand you live.

The higher your peak load, the higher the price per kWh. Example:

If you run 5 air conditioners you might pay 4 THB per kWh while with 1 air conditioners you might pay 3,5 THB.

yes you are right, the more you use the more the kilowatt is expensive, thanks for the reminder :)