Ribs At The Emerald

agree , pics are needed, plus price and a few one liner customer reviews

although you are a sponser, if you can beat a certain place near you for there 5 rack, french fries, bbq beans and coleslaw for 420 THB ( enough to feed 4 people ) and also so finally BBQ and cooked in homemade BBQ , then i will try

although you are a sponser, if you can beat a certain place near you for there 5 rack, french fries, bbq beans and coleslaw for 420 THB ( enough to feed 4 people ) and also so finally BBQ and cooked in homemade BBQ , then i will try

This is an almost unbeatable deal...although occasionally the ribs there are falling off the bone too easily.

Oh dear.....spoilt for choice as usual! :P

PICS!!!! :D

Why do you need pics ? Do you also need a diagram on how to eat? :D

Just go & try , simple as that. Do you ask for pics for another sponsors buffet? :lol:

Just go & try , simple as that. Do you ask for pics for another sponsors buffet? :lol:

By reading the posts, yes, people need more information, whether the OP is a sponsor or not! Particularly in view of what seems to be a similar and "unbeatable deal" nearby and at a reported 420 baht with enough on the plate for four people.

But, then, it's entirely up to the OP how keen he is to promote his business. Something like . . . "Great ribs here!" won't exactly win prizes for the advertising campaign of the year . . . :blink:

R

post-4665-0-49493700-1306994125_thumb.jp

Edited by robsamui

its a 700g rack...steak fries and slaw.380 bht...they do fall off the bone and the spicy bbq sauce is top...only way to find out if its your kind of ribs is to come and try them i think

the jerk ribs down in lamai are fantastic too, so i am told

its a 700g rack...steak fries and slaw.380 bht...they do fall off the bone and the spicy bbq sauce is top...only way to find out if its your kind of ribs is to come and try them i think

the jerk ribs down in lamai are fantastic too, so i am told

If they are the jerk ribs at the bikini bar i found them to be waaay to salty do a nice burger though :licklips:

I do not normally eat ribs but last night I tried them, Wow I could not finish them, even though they tasted really good there was so much, next time I am in need of a good feed that’s where I am going.

SamPedro

I had them for lunch a few days ago and agree, they are good. (Finished the lot). They do fall off the bone and the sauce is very tasty (but not spicey). Yesterday the blackboard out the front was claiming "Best Ribs on The Rock" I dont think they are the best but very good anyway. I wil be back.

must be good the 2 newbies both gave them exellent write up, jsut joined forum and could not wait to praise the ribs, thats speaks volumes how good they are. if was there would deffo give them a try

must be good the 2 newbies both gave them exellent write up, jsut joined forum and could not wait to praise the ribs, thats speaks volumes how good they are. if was there would deffo give them a try

One a member since

& the other since

, hardly just joined, just because they don't post as much they show as newbies..

we need pics with sexy women covered in barbque sorce. or is that too sorcy ? :rolleyes:

One a member since

& the other since

, hardly just joined, just because they don't post as much they show as newbies..

Roo its not meant as negative feedback, its a fact they took the effort as newbies to write about the food, i have know the guy who runs the place for 3 years and used to work with him, the guy who does the singing in there i have known for 6 years. i know a lot of the comments are negative but mine arnt there status is newbie, which means they dont make many posts but made posts about the food so it must be good. see it for what it is thats a posative comment

I went to try the ribs on tuesday after having seen all theese posts. I have to say the ribs are great, couldnt even touch the chips because of the size of meat:) Like sketcher says the sauce is not spicey, but it didnt need to be either i think. I would like a bit mmore coleslaw, but didnt ask for it and guess I would get more if I did. So strongly recomended a massive dinner for a good price!

we need pics with sexy women covered in barbque sorce. or is that too sorcy ? :rolleyes:

where are you located in fv? i just drove through twice in each direction and could not find you so now i'm at home having the old lady cook for me. if i drive under the arch and go to the "T" intersection should i turn left or right? once i turn left or right how far do i have to go? are you on the beach side or opposite? is there a sign on the road or only facing the road?

where are you located in fv? i just drove through twice in each direction and could not find you so now i'm at home having the old lady cook for me. if i drive under the arch and go to the "T" intersection should i turn left or right? once i turn left or right how far do i have to go? are you on the beach side or opposite? is there a sign on the road or only facing the road?

T turn left Head towards Antarctic, Going the wrong way.

Wasn't Jim standing outside in his penguin outfit? biggrin.gif

if i turn left at the T, wouldn't i be heading towards the pyramids? i think i'd have to turn 180 degrees at the T to head towards antarctic but i may be directionally challenged...

<deleted> the ribs checkout the Sunday Roast, this was the Lamb, as they say a picture paints a thousand words. my only complaint was I just could'nt quite finish it.

post-103621-0-25590400-1309153117_thumb.